Afghanaid is an international charity that operates only in Afghanistan. We work alongside Afghans in the most remote and marginalised areas of Afghanistan, to help them meet their survival and development needs.
Afghanaid is an international humanitarian and development non-governmental organisation (NGO), created in 1983 specifically for the Afghans.
Listed below and on the other sections on the side panel you will find a very wide array of links taking you to all things Afghan. We hope you enjoy finding more out about Afghanistan be it for personal or professional interest.
If you feel there is site that should be added to this list, please write to email@example.com.
- AlertNet - humanitarian aid and disaster news - http://www.alertnet.org/
- Reliefweb - humanitarian issues - www.reliefweb.int/rw/dbc.nsf/doc108?OpenForm&emid=ACOS-635N96&rc=3
- World Health Organization: Situation Reports for Afghanistan -www.who.int/countries/afg/en/
- Afghan Action- http://www.afghanaction.com/
- Afghanistan online - http://www.afghan-web.com/
- Afghan News - http://www.afghannews.net/
- Weather links for major cities in Afghanistan - www.afghan-web.com/weather.html
- Collections of articles and ideas about Afghanistan - http://www.afghani.com/
- Magazine on line - www.afghanmagazine.com/
Development and Reconstruction Information
- British Agencies Afghanistan Group (BAAG) - http://www.baag.org.uk/
- Development Gateway - Afghanistan Reconstruction -www.topics.developmentgateway.org/afghanistan
Women's Issues & Human Rights
- Afghan women's association international - www/afghans.com/anaisf
- Amensty International's latest reports on Afghanistan - www.amnesty.org/library/eng-afg/index
- Human Rights Watch - Documents on Afghanistan -www.hrw.org/campaigns/afghanistan
Please note these are provided for interest only. The opinions expressed on the sites are those of the organisations concerned, and not those of Afghanaid, we take no responsibility for the contents of other sites.