Afghanaid is an international charity that operates only in Afghanistan. We work alongside Afghans in the most remote and marginalised areas of Afghanistan, to help them meet their survival and development needs.
Afghanaid serves impoverished, marginalised and vulnerable men, women and children in Afghanistan.
- About us
- Basic Services
- Emergency Assistance and Risk Reduction
- Cross-Cutting Themes
- Campaigns & Events
- Our 30th anniversary
- Past Events
- Fashion Show (March 2009)
- Fashion Show (Oct 2010)
- Panel Discussion at SOAS (Oct 2009)
- Book Launch "I cried on the mountain top"
- Green Tea Mornings
- Green Tea Party (Oct 2009)
- Ahmed Rashid (Nov 2008)
- Bitter Fruit: Pictures from Afghanistan
- Seamus Murphy Photo Exhibition
- Walk for Afghanistan (Feb 2011)
- 10,000 Days (March 2011)
- Sponsored Runs, Walks and Treks
- Help Afghanaid
- Contact us
9895 days (and counting)